Fauna & Flora
- Bettmeralp: Marmot Trail
- Binn: Nature park Binntal
- Bürchen: Squirrel and forest trail
- Champex-Lac: Alpine Botanical Garden Flore-Alpe
- Crans-Montana: Dwarves'Trail
- Ernen: Magical forest
- Euseigne / Val d'Hérens: The Earth Pyramids of Euseigne
- Fiesch: Gogwärgi path
- Grächen: Ravensburger Trail
- La Tzoumaz: The Senses Trail
- Les Marécottes/Salvan: Alpin Zoo
- Lötschental: “Riedhaltä“ Bird Sanctuary
- Martigny: Museum & Saint Bernard Dogs
- Naters: Unesco World Heritage Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch
- Nendaz: Japanese garden
- Nendaz: Treasure Hunt
- Ovronnaz: Lucky Luke Treasure Hunt
- Riederalp: Villa Cassel
- Saas-Fee: Observing and feeding marmots
- Saas-Grund: Hohsi-Land
- Sierre: Nature park Pfyn-Finges
- Sonnige Halden: Healing Herbs & Steppe Grass
- St-Luc: Observatory François-Xavier Bagnoud
- Zeneggen: The old irrigation channels
Upon entering the lift, visitors will see a marmot habitat spread out at their feet. A panorama-telescope permit one to observe the animals at play, while not disturbing them.
The Binntal (Binn valley) surprises at every turn. A world classic and award-winning gastronomy in a mountain village. World-ranking architecture in a primordial landscape.
On a sunny high plateau (at 1,480 meters above sea level) one finds Birkendorf Bürchen. During an easy two-hour hike from Bürchen to Zeneggen, discover the squirrel trail and the didactic forest trail, where you can learn many important and interesting things about these two topics.
The Flore-Alpe botanical garden is a captivating space situated at an altitude of 1500 meters in a magnificent alpine decor.
The trail provides fun entertainment for all the family and is suitable for prams, wheelchairs and children's scooters